Stewie’s head has the shape of a rugby ball. In the episode “Stuck Together, Torn Apart”, a cutaway shows Stewie’s head to be normally shaped, until he hits it on the ceiling while bouncing on the bed, and it is elongated into the familiar shape.
- But the shape of Stewie’s head is no longer canonically normal. We all took his football head for granted until the episode where we learned how he got it. One day, when Brian was supposed to be looking after him, Stewie jumped too high on the bed, hit his head on the ceiling, and flattened it into the shape we now see.
- 1 What episode does Stewie’s head change?
- 2 Why does Stewie look different?
- 3 Why is Stewie British?
- 4 What is Stewie’s IQ?
- 5 What is Peter’s IQ?
- 6 Why does nobody understand Stewie?
- 7 Is Stewie’s accent fake?
- 8 How did Brian get Stewie pregnant?
- 9 What Family Guy episode is the funniest?
- 10 Is Cleveland back on Family Guy?
- 11 Is Chap of the Manor real?
- 12 What episode does Peter spend time with Stewie?
What episode does Stewie’s head change?
“Brian Griffin’s House of Payne” is the 15th episode of the eighth season of the animated comedy series Family Guy. It originally aired on Fox in the United States on March 28, 2010.
Why does Stewie look different?
If we go by the continuity of the show, though, this wasn’t always the case. When Stewie was born, he had a normal shaped head. However, there was an accident involving his parents’ bed that caused him to develop his signature pigskin head.
Why is Stewie British?
Turns out that Stewie Griffin’s British accent is completely fake. In speaking with child psychologist Dr. Cecil Pritchfield (voiced by Sir Ian McKellan), Stewie said he has pretended to sound British to mask his true identity. The accent is no more than an affectation—a coat of armor to get me through the day.
What is Stewie’s IQ?
This is evident when he took an IQ test in one of the episodes and scored a 70. It is also observed that Stewie’s parents exhibit a strong sense of control over his life, such as scheduling play dates for him to go on, toys he can/can not play with, and what/when, he can eat.
What is Peter’s IQ?
In the season 4 episode “Petarded”, Peter discovered his low intellect falls slightly below the level for mental retardation after taking an I.Q. test, which places his I.Q. at around 70.
Why does nobody understand Stewie?
According to Seth MacFarlane, himself, everyone IS able to understand Stewie full well. However, characters such as Peter and Lois just choose to ignore him the way most people do with children, believing in the idealism that “Children should be seen and not heard.”
Is Stewie’s accent fake?
In the season 16 episode “Send in Stewie, Please”, it is revealed that Stewie’s English accent is fake and that he actually has an American Boston accent, although the follow up joke that has him speak in numerous other voices (of Seth MacFarlane’s other characters) suggests it was a mere gag.
How did Brian get Stewie pregnant?
Stewie impregnates himself with Brian’s DNA to save their friendship, while Peter and the guys try to make a viral video. Stewie impregnates himself with Brian’s DNA to save their friendship, while Peter and the guys try to make a viral video.
What Family Guy episode is the funniest?
20 Best Family Guy Episodes, According To IMDb
- 1 Road To The Multiverse – (9.1)
- 2 Back To The Pilot – (8.8)
- 3 And Then There Were Fewer – (8.6)
- 4 PTV – (8.6)
- 5 The Simpson Guy – (8.4)
- 6 Stewie Kills Lois – (8.4)
- 7 Lois Kills Stewie – (8.4)
- 8 Meet The Quagmires – (8.4)
Is Cleveland back on Family Guy?
Episode no. “He’s Bla-ack!” is the twentieth episode of the twelfth season of the animated comedy series Family Guy and the 230th episode overall. The episode features the return of Cleveland Brown after his spin-off was cancelled. In the episode, Cleveland and his family return to Quahog.
Is Chap of the Manor real?
Too many obvious references to other famous British shows. Putting all of this information together, it’s pretty obvious that Chap Of The Manor is fictional.
What episode does Peter spend time with Stewie?
“The Courtship of Stewie’s Father” is the 16th episode of the fourth season of Family Guy, which originally aired on November 20, 2005. The episode sees Peter attempt to bond with Stewie after realizing that Stewie enjoys seeing Lois get hurt.