Joe Montana’s official rookie card is his 1981 Topps #216 card. A perfect gem-mint copy of the card (PSA or SGC 10) is worth on average between $40,000 to $50,000. Lower graded copies can found for much less; in fact a Near-Mint (PSA or SGC 7) copy of Montana’s rookie card can normally be found for around $200-$300.
How much is a Joe Montana 1989 NFL Player of the Year card worth?
Joe Montana 1989 Pro Set card Value: $0.21 – $107.98 | MAVIN.
How much is a Joe Montana 1990 score card worth?
The estimated market value is $8.10. Mavin found 65 sold results, ranging in value from $0.01 to $128.49. Use the check boxes to choose comparables and save a price estimate.
When was Joe Montana’s rookie year?
1979 /: When was Joe Montana’s rookie year?
What football cards from the 90s are worth money? Here’s the top five most valuable football cards:
- 1997 Brett Favre Fleer Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Green Card.
- 1998 Peyton Manning SP Authentic Card.
- 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman’s Best Refractor Card.
- 1999 Walter Peyton Upper Deck Century Legends Gold Card.
What football cards from the 80s are worth money?
Top 10 Most Valuable Football Rookie Cards of the 1980s
- 1981 Topps Football Joe Montana RC.
- 1986 Topps Jerry Rice RC.
- 1986 Topps Steve Young RC.
- 1984 Topps John Elway RC.
- 1984 Topps Dan Marino RC.
- 1986 Topps Reggie White RC.
- 1982 Topps Ronnie Lott RC.
- 1982 Topps Lawrence Taylor RC.
What football cards from 1990 are worth money?
12 Most Valuable 1990 Topps Football Cards
- 1990 Topps Traded #27T Emmitt Smith Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #13 Joe Montana.
- 1990 Topps #252 Barry Sanders.
- 1990 Topps Traded #28T Junior Seau Rookie Card.
- 1990 Topps #285 Bo Jackson.
- 1990 Topps #86 Reggie White.
- 1990 Topps #1 Joe Montana Record Breaker.
- 1990 Topps #8 Jerry Rice.