|Michigan Stadium||107,601||Ann Arbor|
|Beaver Stadium||106,572||University Park|
|Kyle Field||102,733||College Station|
What is the top 10 capacity stadiums for college football?
Top 10 largest-capacity college football stadiums
- 1 / 10. Rose Bowl (UCLA)
- 2 / 10. Tiger Stadium (LSU)
- 3 / 10. Sanford Stadium (Georgia)
- 4 / 10. Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (USC)
- 5 / 10. Darrell K.
- 6 / 10. Bryant-Denny Stadium (Alabama)
- 7 / 10. Ohio Stadium (Ohio State)
- 8 / 10. Neyland Stadium (Tennessee)
How big is Tennessee Stadium?
Located on the banks of the Tennessee River, Neyland Stadium is home to the Tennessee Volunteers football team. With a capacity of 102,455, Neyland Stadium provides one of the most electric college football environments in the country.
Which stadium has the highest capacity in England?
Old Trafford, home to Manchester United, is the biggest stadium in the English Premier League, with a capacity of 74,140. It is the second-largest football stadium in the United Kingdom, behind only the national stadium, Wembley, which has a capacity of 90,000.
Are college stadiums bigger than NFL?
With a few exceptions NFL stadiums are as big or bigger than the majority of college stadiums. Stadiums that seat over 80,000 pose bigger problems then the extra revenue is worth.
What is the biggest stadium in New York?
Built in 1973, Bills Stadium of Orchard Park is the largest stadium in New York by capacity, capable of accommodating 71,608 spectators. Bills Stadium is home to Buffalo Bills (NFL).
What is the best college football stadium?
Top 10 College Football Stadiums
- Rose Bowl — UCLA.
- Ohio Stadium — Ohio State.
- Michigan Stadium — Michigan.
- Tiger Stadium — LSU.
- Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame.
- Michie Stadium — Army.
- Beaver Stadium — Penn State.
- Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Florida.