10 Most valuable football cards: the all-time dream list
- 1935 National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card.
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket Tom Brady Rookie Card (Autograph)
- 1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card.
- 1958 Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card.
- 1894 Mayo Anonymous (John Dunlop, Harvard)
- 1 What football cards are worth money now?
- 2 How do I know if my football cards are worth money?
- 3 Are football cards from the 90’s worth anything?
- 4 What brand football cards are worth the most money?
- 5 What are 1991 football cards worth?
- 6 What football cards from the 70s are worth money?
- 7 How do I find out what my sports cards are worth?
- 8 What football cards from the 80s are worth money?
- 9 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 10 How much is a David Robinson rookie card worth?
- 11 What brand of football cards are best to buy?
What football cards are worth money now?
You’re on the list!
- 2017 National Treasures NFL Shield Patrick Mahomes Autographed Rookie Card #161.
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Tom Brady Championship Ticket Autograph Rookie Card #144.
- 1958 Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card #62.
- 2000 SP Authentic Tom Brady Rookie Card #118.
- 2017 Panini Flawless Patrick Mahomes Rookie Card #4.
How do I know if my football cards are worth money?
The condition of your football cards is a major factor in determining their worth. The most accurate way to assess the condition is to mail cards to a professional grading service who can best assess them.
Are football cards from the 90’s worth anything?
Just remember, many 1990 football cards are worth only a few bucks. And this list outlines the big hitters only. Tip: A valuable card from this decade has to be either a rare one with a limited print run or a card featuring a significant player who made an impact on the game while active in the NFL.
What brand football cards are worth the most money?
Football. Panini dominates the Football market. While Topps has produced a ton of cards in the past, they no longer have the license to do so.
What are 1991 football cards worth?
10 Most Popular 1991 Score Football Cards
- 1991 Score Brett Favre (#611)
- 1991 Score Emmitt Smith (#15)
- 1991 Score Joe Montana (#1)
- 1991 Score Dan Marino (#385)
- 1991 Score Barry Sanders (#20)
- 1991 Score Jerry Rice (#380)
- 1991 Score Smith-Carrier Rookies of the Year (#675)
- 1991 Score John Elway (#410)
What football cards from the 70s are worth money?
Most Valuable Football Cards 1970s Top Pick
- 1972 Topps Roger Staubach (Check Price) Staubach was affectionately known as both “Captain America” and “Captain Comeback”.
- 1971 Topps O.J. Simpson (Check Price)
- 1976 Topps Walter Payton (Check Price)
- 1970 O.J.
- 3 Other Most Valuable Football Cards 1976.
How do I find out what my sports cards are worth?
The best way to see your cards value is to check previous sales data. As most cards are sold online these days, you can easily find the sales values from popular card sites.
What football cards from the 80s are worth money?
Top 10 Most Valuable Football Rookie Cards of the 1980s
- 1981 Topps Football Joe Montana RC.
- 1986 Topps Jerry Rice RC.
- 1986 Topps Steve Young RC.
- 1984 Topps John Elway RC.
- 1984 Topps Dan Marino RC.
- 1986 Topps Reggie White RC.
- 1982 Topps Ronnie Lott RC.
- 1982 Topps Lawrence Taylor RC.
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
Identifying the Most Valuable Sports Cards
- Quickly Examine the Condition of the Cards. Nick Tylwalk.
- Check the Age of the Cards. Nick Tylwalk.
- Look for Recent Autographs. Nick Tylwalk.
- Look for Older or Multi-Color Memorabilia Cards. Nick Tylwalk.
- Locate Possible Rookie Cards.
- Find Any Cards With Low Print Runs.
- of 07.
How much is a David Robinson rookie card worth?
It’s viewed as Robinson’s trademark card, as he was among the first players to be featured on a card while in his rookie season with the San Antonio Spurs. The picture shows Robinson smiling and holding up his #50 Spurs Jersey after being drafted as a #1 pick. The card’s price ranges from around $500 to $1600.
What brand of football cards are best to buy?
Top Football Card Brands 2021: Coming Soon
- 2021 Panini Select Football. As we just made clear, Panini is the king of the hill when it comes to football cards.
- 2021 Panini Prizm Football. While Panini Select is on the move for the top spot in Panini card brand dominance, Prizm still reigns supreme.