Most Valuable Football Cards
|Card||Card No.||Realized Price|
|1958 Bart Starr RC||Topps||$24,060|
|2000 Tom Brady RC||SP Authentic RC||$22,800|
|1972 Roger Staubach RC||Topps||$22,161|
|1976 Walter Payton||Topps||$21,600|
- 1 What football cards are worth money?
- 2 Is football cards worth any money?
- 3 What football cards from the 2000s are worth money?
- 4 How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
- 5 How can I sell my football cards?
- 6 How much is a John Elway rookie card worth?
- 7 How do I know if my cards are worth money?
- 8 Are 90s football cards worth anything?
- 9 How do you know if a football card is valuable?
- 10 What football card brand is worth the most?
- 11 How much are Joe Montana cards worth?
- 12 What sports cards are worth money?
- 13 Are Michael Jordan cards worth anything?
- 14 Why are rookie cards worth more?
What football cards are worth money?
You’re on the list!
- 2017 National Treasures NFL Shield Patrick Mahomes Autographed Rookie Card #161.
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Tom Brady Championship Ticket Autograph Rookie Card #144.
- 1958 Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card #62.
- 2000 SP Authentic Tom Brady Rookie Card #118.
- 2017 Panini Flawless Patrick Mahomes Rookie Card #4.
Is football cards worth any money?
The most valuable football cards in the hobby can easily fetch upper five and six figure price levels. Collectors simply go crazy over some of these cards. While not as valuable in general as baseball cards, there’s no question that collectors are willing to pay big bucks to get their hands on the cards on this list.
What football cards from the 2000s are worth money?
Top 2000s Football Rookie Cards to Collect
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Tom Brady RC #144 Autograph.
- 2001 Playoff Contenders Drew Brees RC #124 Autograph (PR=500)
- 2005 Exquisite Collection Aaron Rodgers RC #106 Autographed Dual Jersey #/199.
- 2004 Playoff Contenders Larry Fitzgerald RC #151 Autograph (PR=50)
How do I know if my sports cards are worth money?
Identifying the Most Valuable Sports Cards
- Quickly Examine the Condition of the Cards. Nick Tylwalk.
- Check the Age of the Cards. Nick Tylwalk.
- Look for Recent Autographs. Nick Tylwalk.
- Look for Older or Multi-Color Memorabilia Cards. Nick Tylwalk.
- Locate Possible Rookie Cards.
- Find Any Cards With Low Print Runs.
- of 07.
How can I sell my football cards?
Where to Sell Football, Baseball, and Other Sports Cards
- Selling Sports Cards on eBay. eBay is a popular place for collectors to buy cards, and it is a good place to sell your cards yourself.
- eBay Consignment Stores.
- Message Boards.
- Sports Card Dealers.
How much is a John Elway rookie card worth?
How much is a John Elway rookie card worth? A John Elway rookie card is worth around $26,000 at high grades (BGS 10, PSA 10) but will go for much less the lower the grade drops.
How do I know if my cards are worth money?
The best way to see your cards value is to check previous sales data. As most cards are sold online these days, you can easily find the sales values from popular card sites.
Are 90s football cards worth anything?
Just remember, many 1990 football cards are worth only a few bucks. And this list outlines the big hitters only. Tip: A valuable card from this decade has to be either a rare one with a limited print run or a card featuring a significant player who made an impact on the game while active in the NFL.
How do you know if a football card is valuable?
The condition of your football cards is a major factor in determining their worth. The most accurate way to assess the condition is to mail cards to a professional grading service who can best assess them.
What football card brand is worth the most?
Panini. Panini is the largest brand in the sports card industry. While in the past it’s been Topps, Panini in recent years has taken up the mantle. It owns the exclusive contracts in Basketball & Football.
How much are Joe Montana cards worth?
Joe Montana’s official rookie card is his 1981 Topps #216 card. A perfect gem-mint copy of the card (PSA or SGC 10) is worth on average between $40,000 to $50,000. Lower graded copies can found for much less; in fact a Near-Mint (PSA or SGC 7) copy of Montana’s rookie card can normally be found for around $200-$300.
What sports cards are worth money?
9 of the Most Valuable Baseball Cards in History
- Honus Wagner | Card Sold For: $6,606,000.
- Mickey Mantle | Card Sold For: $5.2 Million.
- Babe Ruth | Card Sold For: $4,212,000.
- 5 Myths About Slavery.
- Mike Trout | Card Sold For: $3.9 Million.
- Nolan Ryan | Card Sold For: $600,000.
- Jackie Robinson | Card Sold For: $392,400.
Are Michael Jordan cards worth anything?
The rare Michael Jordan cards are the 1997 Metal Universe Michael Jordan Precious Metal Gems and the 1985 Prism Jewel Michael Jordan Basketball Card Sticker ( both cards are worth a small fortune at high grades ).
Why are rookie cards worth more?
Rookie cards are worth more than other cards of the same player because they were historically scarcer and harder to come by in top condition than cards issued later in a player’s career.