– Penn State Athletics announced general public single-game football tickets will go on sale Thursday, August 5 at 10 a.m., while Nittany Lion Club members will have an exclusive single-game presale beginning Tuesday, July 27 at 9 a.m. In addition, the official game day themes for the 2021 football season presented by
- 1 Will Penn State football have fans in 2021?
- 2 How do you get Penn State football tickets?
- 3 How much are Penn State 2021 seasons?
- 4 How hard is it to get Penn State football tickets?
- 5 Are Penn State football tickets available?
- 6 Do you have to wear a mask at Penn State football games?
- 7 How do I get Penn State football tickets 2021?
- 8 How much are Penn State football tickets?
- 9 When Can Penn State students buy football tickets?
- 10 When Can Penn State students purchase football tickets?
- 11 Can I sell Penn State student football tickets?
- 12 How many student tickets are sold for Penn State football?
- 13 How many student tickets are there at Penn State?
- 14 Where is the student section at Beaver Stadium?
Will Penn State football have fans in 2021?
Penn State announces plans to host full crowds at sports venues, including Beaver Stadium, this fall. Fans will attend their first home football game in nearly two years when the Nittany Lions host Ball State on Sept. 11 in the home-opener.
How do you get Penn State football tickets?
Ticket Office Information For questions, fans can contact our Ticket Office by phone at 814-865-5555, Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics Ticketing at 1-800-NITTANY. Tickets may be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or through BJC Account Manager (for Penn State University Park Students).
How much are Penn State 2021 seasons?
SEASON TICKETS AND BENEFITS 5 to renew their season tickets for the upcoming season and renewals can be processed through Penn State Athletics Account Manager, linked HERE. Season tickets start at $160 each for 2021 -22 season in the Bryce Jordan Center.
How hard is it to get Penn State football tickets?
At Penn State, the process of acquiring season tickets is almost as lengthy and difficult as actually getting into the university. First, students have to pre-register by a certain day in mid-May. This requires logging into Ticketmaster and essentially “fake-buying” tickets.
Are Penn State football tickets available?
Penn State football tickets are available to purchase for all home games and away games. In addition, neutral site games including the Big Ten Championship and a bowl game can be purchased. Options include individual game tickets, or Penn State season tickets, which include all games on the Nittany Lions home schedule.
Do you have to wear a mask at Penn State football games?
Penn State encourages everyone, “particularly those who are not fully vaccinated,” to wear masks in the stands and concourses.
How do I get Penn State football tickets 2021?
For information on joining the Nittany Lion Club and reserving new season tickets for the 2021 Penn State Football season presented by PSECU, as well as club seating in Beaver Stadium, fans can visit www.PSUnrivaled.com, or call 1-800-NITTANY weekdays from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
How much are Penn State football tickets?
Tickets will start at $35 per person, according to Penn State football. All sales (whether you like it or not) will be conducted through Ticketmaster. A full-stadium seating chart is available to help fans decide where to sit. Pricing is largely dependent on each seat’s location within Beaver Stadium.
When Can Penn State students buy football tickets?
Students can purchase up to two tickets to each game at the Bryce Jordan Center Ticket Office from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesday through Friday. If enough tickets remain, they’ll be up for sale at Gate E’s ticket office four hours before each kickoff.
When Can Penn State students purchase football tickets?
Tickets will be sold in-person at the Bryce Jordan Center Ticket Office Wednesday through Friday between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Should tickets remain, students can also purchase tickets on gameday at the Gate E Ticket Office at Beaver Stadium beginning four (4) hours prior to kickoff.
Can I sell Penn State student football tickets?
Our boards work the same way as Facebook posts and GroupMe messages by letting students advertise tickets they’re selling. Available tickets will be easily visible and accessible to all Penn State students, ensuring Beaver Stadium’s student section remains the best in the nation.
How many student tickets are sold for Penn State football?
“Selling more than 21,000 tickets in less than 50 minutes shows why our student section is unrivaled. They make Beaver Stadium the best environment and toughest place to play in the country.
How many student tickets are there at Penn State?
The initial price for a full package of student season tickets was $239, and Penn State allotted more than 21,000 student tickets total for undergraduate and graduate students.
Where is the student section at Beaver Stadium?
Student Section Sections EA-WA on the lower level and sections WAU and EAU on the upper level are designated for Penn State students.