Trivia. In 1983 Raiders player Jim Plunkett threw a 99-yard touchdown pass, the longest in NFL history.
- Danny Brooks holds the record for the longest football throw-in. Danny Brooks, 28, has mastered a trick that allows him to throw a football 163 feet 3 inches. 8in (49. A football throw-in of 78 metres-half the length of a football field-set a new world record for the longest throw-in.
- 1 Is it possible to throw a football 100 yards?
- 2 Who can throw the farthest in the world?
- 3 How far can Drew Brees throw a football?
- 4 Who has the strongest arm in NFL history?
- 5 How far did Aaron Rodgers throw?
- 6 How far does Tom Brady throw?
- 7 How fast does Tom Brady throw a football?
- 8 How fast can Cam Newton throw a football?
- 9 What QB can throw 100 yards?
- 10 Who has the weakest arm in the NFL?
- 11 How Far Can John Elway throw a football?
- 12 How far could Roman Gabriel throw a football?
- 13 Which QB can throw the fastest?
Is it possible to throw a football 100 yards?
It is public knowledge that neither the NFL nor any official league has any record of a player throwing the ball 100 yards. He threw the ball 68 yards through the air, while the history of the longest pass was in 1983 when Jim Plunkett threw the longest touchdown pass.
Who can throw the farthest in the world?
The farthest throw of a Guinness World Records book is 21.876 m (71 ft 9.25 in), and was achieved by Christopher Watson (Canada) at Notre Dame Collegiate in High River, Alberta, Canada, on 14 April 2018.
How far can Drew Brees throw a football?
House has worked with the star quarterback on various drills that he has resulted in Brees comfortably throwing a football 50 yards, according to Mike Triplett of ESPN.
Who has the strongest arm in NFL history?
Here are the top 10 QBs who prove their arm strength with stats, according to Bleacher Report: Dan Marino: Arguably one of the best NFL players with the strongest arm, Marino had the purest passes the game has ever seen. Although he never won a Super Bowl, his powerful arm deserves recognition.
How far did Aaron Rodgers throw?
According to a number of estimations, Aaron Rodgers’s pass traveled 66–68 yards (60–62 m) before reaching the hands of Richard Rodgers II. The throw was also high enough to nearly hit the rafters at Ford Field.
How far does Tom Brady throw?
Tom Brady’s touchdown and passing yardage pace Before his “Thursday Night Football” game against the Eagles, Brady was averaging 353.4 yards per game. That pace would translate to about 6,008 passing yards over a 17-game season. The current NFL record is held by Peyton Manning, who threw for 5,477 yards in 2013.
How fast does Tom Brady throw a football?
Time to throw calculates how many seconds elapse before the throw, per pass attempt. Brady ranks seventh in the NFL at 2.6 seconds per throw. Completed air yards and intended air yards measure the down-the-field distance of the average pass attempt and pass completion.
How fast can Cam Newton throw a football?
Ryan Mallett of Arkansas recorded 58 mph, and Cam Newton of Auburn, 56 mph.
What QB can throw 100 yards?
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes says he can throw ball ‘100 yards’ in Mexico City.
Who has the weakest arm in the NFL?
Matt Cassel. The weakest arm among the starting NFL quarterbacks belongs to Kansas City Chiefs’ passer Matt Cassel. This will surely catch some flack from Chiefs fans, but Cassel has never had a strong arm.
How Far Can John Elway throw a football?
John Elway Elway could throw a 70 yard pass down the field and get it right on the money.
How far could Roman Gabriel throw a football?
Roman Gabriel could throw a football 70 yards into a receiver’s lap while three defensive linemen clutched at his body, a body that Vince Lombardi once described as ”a big telephone pole. ”
Which QB can throw the fastest?
Mahomes tied the combine record in 2017 by throwing the ball 60 miles per hour. (He matched the mark set by Logan Thomas, now a tight end for Washington, and Bryan Bennett, now in the CFL.) Allen snapped Mahomes’s record in 2018, throwing the ball 62 miles per hour.