Of the 28 franchises to have played in a Super Bowl, 20 have actually won a championship. New England joined the Steelers with an NFL-leading sixth Super Bowl win, while the Cowboys and 49ers have five apiece.
List of Super Bowl appearances, record by NFL team.
What team has the most consecutive Super Bowl wins?
- The record for consecutive wins is two and is shared by seven franchises: the Green Bay Packers (1966-1967), the Miami Dolphins (1972-1973), the Pittsburgh Steelers (1974-1975 and 1978-1979, the only team to accomplish this feat twice and the only team with four wins in six consecutive seasons), the San Francisco 49ers (1988-1989), the Dallas Cowboys (1992-1993), the Denver Broncos (1997-1998), and the New England Patriots (2003-2004).
- 1 What NFL team has won the most Super Bowls?
- 2 Does anyone have 7 Super Bowl rings?
- 3 Which NFL team has never won a Super Bowl?
- 4 Who has won the most NFL championships?
- 5 Who else has 6 Super Bowl rings?
- 6 Did Tampa Bay ever win a Super Bowl?
- 7 How many rings does Peyton Manning have a Super Bowl?
- 8 How many rings has Tom Brady won?
- 9 What Super Bowls did Tom Brady lose?
- 10 Have the Arizona Cardinals won a Super Bowl?
- 11 Who is currently the oldest player in the NFL?
- 12 What Super Bowl did the Jets win?
What NFL team has won the most Super Bowls?
Which NFL Team Has The Most Super Bowl Wins?
- Getty Images.
- New England Patriots: 6 Super Bowl Wins.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: 6 Super Bowl Wins.
- San Francisco 49ers: 5 Super Bowl Wins.
- Dallas Cowboys: 5 Super Bowl wins.
- Green Bay Packers: 4 Super Bowls.
- New York Giants: 4 Super Bowl Wins.
- Denver Broncos: 3 Super Bowl Wins.
Does anyone have 7 Super Bowl rings?
Most Super Bowl rings. Seven: Tom Brady: seven as quarterback; six with the New England Patriots, one with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Neal Dahlen: five as an administrator with the San Francisco 49ers, two as an administrator with the Denver Broncos.
Which NFL team has never won a Super Bowl?
The Houston Texans and Atlanta Falcons have never won a Super Bowl. The Falcons have made one Super Bowl appearance in franchise history and fell to the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XXXIII to the final tune of 34-19.
Who has won the most NFL championships?
The Green Bay Packers have won the most NFL championship titles with (13) (9 NFL championships and 4 Super Bowls).
Who else has 6 Super Bowl rings?
Six championships Forrest Gregg (offensive lineman) won the NFL championships with the Green Bay Packers in 1961, 1962 and 1965, Super Bowls I and II with the Packers after the 1966 and 1967 seasons, respectively, and Super Bowl VI with the Dallas Cowboys after the 1971 season.
Did Tampa Bay ever win a Super Bowl?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, American professional gridiron football team based in Tampa, Florida, that plays in the National Football Conference (NFC) of the National Football League (NFL). The Buccaneers won Super Bowl titles in 2003 and 2021.
How many rings does Peyton Manning have a Super Bowl?
Peyton Williams Manning was born on Mar 24, 1976. He has two Super Bowl rings after Denver Broncos’ 24-10 victory over Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl 50. His first Super Bowl win was in 2007 when he played for the Indianapolis Colts and defeated the Chicago Bears, 29-17.
How many rings has Tom Brady won?
Tom Brady now has 7 Super Bowl rings.
What Super Bowls did Tom Brady lose?
Super Bowl 52, Eagles 41, Patriots 33 — This is the Super Bowl loss that Brady gets the biggest pass for and in which he put up his best passing numbers.
Have the Arizona Cardinals won a Super Bowl?
Neither team has won a Super Bowl in the event’s 55 years. The Cardinals have been to just one, losing in 2008. The franchise hasn’t won an NFL championship since 1947, and hasn’t been a No.
Who is currently the oldest player in the NFL?
Entering the 2021 season, Tom Brady officially ranks as the oldest active player in the NFL. At 44 years old, Brady is the only current NFL player in his 40s.
What Super Bowl did the Jets win?
The New York Jets, led by quarterback Joe Namath, rocked the sports world and the country on Jan. 12, 1969, by becoming the first American Football League team to defeat an NFL team with their 16-7 Super Bowl III victory over the heavily favored Baltimore Colts at Miami’s Orange Bowl.