AS Adema 149–0 SO l‘Emyrne was a football match played on 31 October 2002 between two teams in Antananarivo, Madagascar. It holds the world record for the highest scoreline, recognized by The Guinness Book of Records.
- 149-0 is the highest score in a soccer/football game, ever. While it seems like an impossible feat to score 149 goals in one match, it was made possible because it was a form of protest for one of the teams, and the opposing team agreed to do nothing.
- 1 Has any football team scored 100 points?
- 2 What is the highest score in the Premier League?
- 3 Who is better Messi or Ronaldo?
- 4 What is the biggest loss in football history?
- 5 What is the only score not possible in football?
- 6 Has an NFL game ever ended 3 0?
- 7 What is Man City’s biggest win?
- 8 What was Liverpool’s biggest win?
- 9 Who has beaten Liverpool the most?
- 10 Who is called God of football?
- 11 Who is the king of football now?
- 12 Who is the king of football all time?
Has any football team scored 100 points?
On October 25, 1884, Yale defeated Dartmouth 113–0, becoming the first team to score 100 points in a game. Of current NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) teams, only Arizona, Bowling Green, Georgia Tech, Oklahoma and Tulsa have exceeded 150 points in a game.
What is the highest score in the Premier League?
The highest scoring game is Portsmouth’s 7–4 win against Reading at Fratton Park on 29 September 2007.
Who is better Messi or Ronaldo?
Ronaldo does boast more of FIFA’s new ‘The Best’ awards and has been crowned UEFA Player of the Year on more occasions, but Messi has won more league Player of the Year accolades. Of course, it must be said that Ronaldo has won the Player of the Year award in England, Spain and Italy.
What is the biggest loss in football history?
AS Adema 149–0 SO l’Emyrne was a football match played on 31 October 2002 between two teams in Antananarivo, Madagascar. It holds the world record for the highest scoreline, recognized by The Guinness Book of Records.
What is the only score not possible in football?
Among the non-viable outcomes are 1-1, 1-0, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, and 7-1. Five to 1 is impossible because it can only occur after a field goal and a conventional safety while 7 to 1 is also impossible because a team can only get to 7 after scoring a touchdown by successfully kicking a PAT.
Has an NFL game ever ended 3 0?
On September 29, 2019, the Buccaneers and Rams met at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in week 4 of the season. The Rams entered the game with a 3-0 record, while the Buccaneers came in at 1-2.
What is Man City’s biggest win?
- Longest winning run in all competitions: 21, 19 December 2020 – 2 March 2021 (all games won over 90 minutes) (national record)
- Longest winning run in (league): 18, 26 August 2017 – 27 December 2017 (national record shared)
What was Liverpool’s biggest win?
Record win: 11–0 against Strømsgodset in the European Cup Winners’ Cup, 17 September 1974. Record league win: 10–1 against Rotherham Town in Second Division, 18 February 1899.
Who has beaten Liverpool the most?
The team most often beaten by Liverpool in league competition are Aston Villa; the Anfield club have beaten them 90 times out of 186 meetings.
Who is called God of football?
God Of Football In World Diego Maradona, commonly known as “The God of Football,” was one of the greatest football players of all time. On Earth, he witnessed both heaven and hell, and he died on Wednesday at the age of 60.
Who is the king of football now?
Lionel Messi is called as the Football king in 2021.
Who is the king of football all time?
Brazilian legend Pele is widely regarded as the greatest football player of all time. No player has won more World Cups than him, and that alone should be enough to justify the Brazilian’s inclusion on the top of this list. Goalscorer supreme, Pele was also the focal point of attack for club and country.