Pass break up, a gridiron football statistic for passes that are tipped or batted incomplete by the defense without an interception.
- A PBU in football stands for pass break up. This refers to a play in which a defensive player tips or knocks down a pass without intercepting the ball. A pass breakup can be a great stat for a defensive back as it shows he was targeted yet was in a position to make a play. Are PBUs A Good Stat Judge The Abilities Of Your Cornerback?
- 1 What does Dev mean in football?
- 2 What is a pass break up?
- 3 What does Pbu stand for in media?
- 4 What does vet rest mean?
- 5 What does E mean in NFL?
- 6 What does G mean in football stats?
- 7 What is a deflection in soccer?
- 8 What is full Pbu?
- 9 What does TFL mean in football?
- 10 What does QB pp mean?
- 11 What does FD stand for in football?
- 12 What does TBD mean in football?
What does Dev mean in football?
A devy league is a specific form of a dynasty league which allows owners to draft and roster developmental players, often referred to as “devys.” These developmental players are most often college players, although some leagues even make current high school players available for their participants to roster.
What is a pass break up?
In American football, a pass deflected, also known as a pass deflection, a pass defended, a pass defensed, a pass knockdown, or a pass breakup, is an incomplete pass that is caused by a defensive player. This is done by slapping or blocking the ball with a hand or part of the arm, knocking the ball to the ground.
What does Pbu stand for in media?
Connect is comprised of roughly 2,000 programmatic experts across the globe, although relatively few of those are focused on programmatic buying. At Mindshare, about 70 people support a programmatic buying unit (PBU) that plans and executes for large clients such as Unilever and Kimberly-Clark.
What does vet rest mean?
Veteran starters are also frequently rested in the final preseason games (or in some cases, the entire preseason schedule) in order to get them ready for the early part of the season and protect them from injury in non-competitive games.
What does E mean in NFL?
End (gridiron football)
What does G mean in football stats?
G – games played. GS – games started. This is complete from 1980 forward, and partially complete before that. Int – in a passing table, this means interceptions thrown.
What is a deflection in soccer?
A deflection is a shot that has made contact with one or more players. A deflection is when a goalkeeper or player is able to touch the ball after it’s been shot to alter its trajectory.
What is full Pbu?
PBU Stands For: Pressure Biofeedback Unit.
What does TFL mean in football?
Tackle for loss, a gridiron football defensive play.
What does QB pp mean?
Means ” pocket passer “.
What does FD stand for in football?
Target (times thrown to) FD. Receiving First Downs. Yds.
What does TBD mean in football?
To be announced (TBA) or To be declared (TBD) – details may have been determined, but are not yet ready to be announced.