S: Safety. TE: Tight End. WR: Wide Receiver. W/R: Wide Receiver/Running Back.
- S: Safety. (Not to be confused with the 2-point defensive score that occurs when an offensive player gets tackled in his own end zone.) SS: Strong Safety; Fantasy Football League Types Scoring Formats. There are a variety of fantasy league types and scoring formats. The following includes the most common ones you’re likely to run into:
- 1 What is the St position in football?
- 2 What does STD stand for in fantasy football?
- 3 What does C mean in fantasy football?
- 4 What is PF and PA in football?
- 5 What is a FR in football?
- 6 What does GF mean in soccer?
- 7 What does CAM mean in soccer?
- 8 What does pp mean in fantasy football?
- 9 What does PDF stand for in football?
- 10 What does PRK mean in fantasy football?
- 11 What is bye fantasy football?
What is the St position in football?
ST – Striker. A similar function as the center and wing forward. IF – Inside forward.
What does STD stand for in fantasy football?
STD: Standard scoring format, typically used in football, where no points are awarded for a reception. Miscellaneous. PA Rank: Points Against Rank, used in fantasy football to rank defenses based on the average number of points allowed per game.
What does C mean in fantasy football?
CMP or CP or Com – Passing completions. CMP % or PCT – Percentage of completed passes (really this is just completions divided by attempts) DB – Defensive Backs, Used in IDP leagues only. DEF – Defense, in fantasy football you play the entire defensive team *unless you play in a IDP league.
What is PF and PA in football?
Lets take a look at the Points For (PF) and Points Against (PA) because that is what matters in Fantasy Football, the amount of points your team scores vs the amount of points your opponent scores.
What is a FR in football?
FR – fumble recoveries.
What does GF mean in soccer?
GS – Goals Scored. F, GF – Goals For (sometimes used in place of GS). A, GA – Goals Against (i.e., number of goals conceded by a team). GD – Goal Difference (i.e., difference between GF and GA, and sometimes denoted by +/-).
What does CAM mean in soccer?
Be the better footballer: Central Attacking Midfielder.
What does pp mean in fantasy football?
Point Per Reception (ESPN Standard) Head-to-Head: Points scoring format where you match up against a different opponent in each scoring period. In PPR leagues, each player in your starting lineup receives points per every reception.
What does PDF stand for in football?
Second definition for PFF “Pro Football Focus” is another definition for PFF. PFF. Definition: Pro Football Focus.
What does PRK mean in fantasy football?
PRK = Position Rank. PTS = Total Season Points. AVG = Average Points Per Game. LAST = Last Game Points.
What is bye fantasy football?
A ‘bye week’ is a week in which a team does not play a game. This may refer to a fantasy football team or an NFL team. Every NFL team will have a bye week at one point throughout the season.