- CMP % or PCT – Percentage of completed passes (really this is just completions divided by attempts) DB – Defensive Backs, Used in IDP leagues only. DEF – Defense, in fantasy football you play the entire defensive team *unless you play in a IDP league. DL – Defensive Lineman, Used in IDP leagues only
- 1 What is a PCT in football?
- 2 How is the PCT is calculated in football?
- 3 What does PF and PA stand for in the NFL standings?
- 4 What does PF mean in American football?
- 5 What does pa stand for NFL?
- 6 Do ties count against winning percentage?
- 7 What does 0 mean in sports?
- 8 What does Gd stand for in football?
- 9 What does STRK mean in NFL standings?
- 10 What does PA mean on defense?
- 11 What does Flex mean in fantasy football?
What is a PCT in football?
Note: W = Wins, L = Losses, T = Ties, PCT= Winning Percentage, PF= Points For, PA = Points Against.
How is the PCT is calculated in football?
It is defined as wins divided by the total number of matches played (i.e. wins plus draws plus losses). A draw counts as a 1⁄2 win.
What does PF and PA stand for in the NFL standings?
In your league standings, you’ll notice that there are columns for Points For (PF) and Points Against (PA). These point totals are only tracked for your league’s regular season. They will not update for any playoff or consolation matchups in your league.
What does PF mean in American football?
In fantasy football, PF stands for “ Points For ”. It is the amount of total points your fantasy team has scored throughout the fantasy season.
What does pa stand for NFL?
In football standings, the terms PF and PA refer to points for and points against. This is a total of points a team scored throughout the year as well as points scored against said team. Additionally, this term is used in fantasy football. In fantasy football, PF and PA also stand for points for and points against.
Do ties count against winning percentage?
Ties count as a ½ loss and a ½ win. Winning percentage is one way to compare the record of two teams; however, another standard method most frequently used in baseball and professional basketball standings is games behind. The same value expressed as a percentage would be 53.6%.
What does 0 mean in sports?
Numbers 0 and 00 are no longer allowed, but they were issued in the NFL before the number standardization in 1973. George Plimpton wore 0 during a brief preseason stint as quarterback for the Detroit Lions. Jim Otto wore number “00” during most of his career with the Oakland Raiders.
What does Gd stand for in football?
Goal difference is counted as the number of goals scored by a team in all league matches across the season, minus the number of goals conceded – for instance, if a team were to score four goals but concede two across two matches, their goal difference would be +2.
What does STRK mean in NFL standings?
PA: Total Points Against. NET PTS: Net Points. STRK: Streak.
What does PA mean on defense?
Fantasy Points Allowed (PA)
What does Flex mean in fantasy football?
The flex position in fantasy football is an extra player in the starting lineup that must be listed as a running back, wide receiver, or tight end. The flex position may be an indicator of how good a team manager is by looking at how well they fill the position.