GP – Games Played GP stands for Games Played in Soccer. GP refers to the number of games a soccer team has played throughout the duration of a league season or tournament competition. Every team in a league must play a specific amount of games before the season is over.
- Games Played (GP) Number of games played. Games Started (GS) Number of games started. Minutes played (MIN) Number of minutes spent on the field during a game. Game Winning Goal (GWG) Goals that leave a team one goal ahead of the opponent. Game Winning Assist (GWA) Assists that leave a team one goal ahead of the opponent. Goals (G) Goals scored
- 1 What is a GP in football?
- 2 What does GP and GD mean in soccer?
- 3 What does GP in soccer stand for?
- 4 What does PWDL GD Pts mean?
- 5 What does CB mean in soccer?
- 6 What does OG mean soccer?
- 7 What is the D for in soccer?
- 8 What does Et 2 mean in soccer?
- 9 What does S% stand for in soccer?
- 10 What does CAM mean in football?
- 11 What does GF mean in text?
What is a GP in football?
GP – Games Played, Goal Post. GS – Games Started, Group Stages, Goal Scorer.
What does GP and GD mean in soccer?
It is the difference between the number of goals that you scored and the number of goals you concede. A positive goal difference means you scored more goals than conceded, and vice versa. Goal difference is usually used as the second tiebreaker in a league table.
What does GP in soccer stand for?
Points (2 for goal, 1 for assist) P/GP. – Points per Games Played.
What does PWDL GD Pts mean?
P W D L F A Pts. Win, Draw, Loss, Points I know.
What does CB mean in soccer?
4/5 – Center Back (CB): Also known as the central defender, center fullback or stopper, this position plays in the middle of the rear defensive line.
What does OG mean soccer?
An own goal is an event in competitive goal-scoring sports (such as association football or hockey) where a player scores on their own side of the playing area rather than the one defended by the opponent.
What is the D for in soccer?
The penalty arc (colloquially “the D”) is marked from the outside edge of the penalty area, 9.15 metres (10 yd) from the penalty mark; this, along with the penalty area, marks an exclusion zone for all players other than the penalty kicker and defending goalkeeper during a penalty kick.
What does Et 2 mean in soccer?
ET – Extra Time ET stands for Extra Time in soccer. Extra Time is a 30 minute period of playing time that a referee adds to the end of a soccer game if the scores are tied at the end of regulation time. A game will only involve extra time in the context of tournament soccer.
What does S% stand for in soccer?
-TOTAL = Total Goals By Team. “SHOTS”: -G-Sh = Goal to Shots Ratio. -Set Play G = Goals Scored Off Of Set Plays. -Sh % = Shot Percentage By Team.
What does CAM mean in football?
Be the better footballer: Central Attacking Midfielder.
What does GF mean in text?
GF means “Girlfriend,” “Gay Female,” or “Good Fight.” The abbreviation GF has many meanings when used in text-based messaging and online.