What channel is the Wisconsin Badgers on?
- For DirecTV subscribers, the Badgers will be on channel 611-1 for high definition and 611 for standard definition. For DISH Network subscribers, the Badgers will be on channel 9501 for HD and 439 for SD.
- 1 What channel is the Wisconsin Badgers playing on?
- 2 Where can I watch the Badger game today?
- 3 What do badgers eat?
- 4 How do you see a badger?
- 5 Do badgers eat cats?
- 6 What do badgers drink?
- 7 Where do badgers live in Wisconsin?
- 8 Where can you see badgers in the wild?
- 9 Can you see badgers during the day?
What channel is the Wisconsin Badgers playing on?
ESPN. Don’t Have ESPN+?
Where can I watch the Badger game today?
How to watch/listen
- TV: ABC, 2:30 p.m. CT, Dave Pasch, Dusty Dvoracek, Tom Luginbill.
- Streaming: ESPN app.
- Radio: Badger Sports Network (Varsity Network App), Satellite: Sirius/XM 83, Matt Lepay, Mike Lucas, Mark Tauscher, Patrick Herb.
- Stadium: Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, Wis.
- Weather: Madison, Wis. (
What do badgers eat?
What they eat: Earthworms, frogs, rodents, birds, eggs, lizards, insects, bulbs, seeds and berries.
How do you see a badger?
Arrive an hour before sunset. Your best views are likely to be at dusk but you need to be motionless long before then. Don’t get too close, and try to get above the badgers: even getting just a metre up means your scent is likely to drift up and away.
Do badgers eat cats?
It is highly unlikely that a badger would eat a cat. Although badgers will eat almost anything, from fruit to carrion, they don’t prey on cats.
What do badgers drink?
Badgers also drink from tree boles, so topping those up may help too. In terms of feeding badgers, fresh water is perfect. Some people unwisely leave out dishes of milk or cream.
Where do badgers live in Wisconsin?
Badgers live in prairies and pastures. They are more common in the central grasslands of Wisconsin. Badgers dig elaborate dens with tunnels reaching 6 to even 30 feet deep.
Where can you see badgers in the wild?
Badgers are found in much of North America, Ireland, Great Britain and most of Europe as far as southern Scandinavia. They live as far east as Japan and China.
Can you see badgers during the day?
Badgers are nocturnal: they sleep during the day and are active at night. They emerge from their sett in the evening to play, socialise and forage. For example, badgers will come out later when there is more light.