You’re on the list!
- 2017 Panini Flawless Patrick Mahomes Rookie Card #4.
- 1957 Topps Bart Starr Rookie Card #119.
- 1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card #122.
- 2000 Bowman Chrome Tom Brady Rookie Card #236.
- 1976 Topps Walter Payton Rookie Card #148.
- 1935 National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card #34.
What are the most valuable football cards?
- The player’s 1935 National Chicle rookie card bears no.34 out of the set’s 36 cards. This makes it notoriously rare to get a hold of. Therefore, this is the most valuable football card in the world right now, with a price tag that comes surprisingly close to $1 million: $750,000.
- 1 What football cards are worth money?
- 2 What football cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 3 What are the most valuable football cards 2020?
- 4 What is the most valuable 2021 football card?
- 5 What is the rarest football card?
- 6 How much is a John Elway rookie card worth?
- 7 How much is a 1990 Joe Montana card worth?
- 8 What football cards from the 70s are worth money?
- 9 What are 1991 football cards worth?
- 10 What is Holy Grail in football cards?
- 11 What brand of football cards are the best?
- 12 What is the oldest football card?
What football cards are worth money?
10 Most valuable football cards: the all-time dream list
- 1935 National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card.
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket Tom Brady Rookie Card (Autograph)
- 1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card.
- 1958 Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card.
- 1894 Mayo Anonymous (John Dunlop, Harvard)
What football cards from the 90s are worth money?
Here’s the top five most valuable football cards:
- 1997 Brett Favre Fleer Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Green Card.
- 1998 Peyton Manning SP Authentic Card.
- 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman’s Best Refractor Card.
- 1999 Walter Peyton Upper Deck Century Legends Gold Card.
What are the most valuable football cards 2020?
10 Most Valuable 2020 Donruss Optic Football Cards
- Justin Herbert #153. Through his first 20 NFL games, Herbert had 5,912 passing yards, the second-most in league history.
- Joe Burrow #151.
- Tom Brady #92.
- Jalen Hurts #164.
- Justin Jefferson #163.
- Jordan Love #154.
- Tua Tagovailoa #152.
- Patrick Mahomes #1.
What is the most valuable 2021 football card?
The Most Valuable Football Cards of All Time (2021 Update)
- 1894 N302 Mayo’s Cut Plug- John Dunlop (Anonymous)
- 1935 National Chicle – Bronko Nagurski (RC)
- 1935 National Chicle – Knute Rockne.
- 1948 Leaf – Bobby Layne (RC)
- 1948 Leaf – Chuck Bednarik (RC)
- 1948 Leaf – Sammy Baugh (RC)
- 1948 Leaf – Doak Walker (RC)
What is the rarest football card?
1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card #122 Namath’s rookie card from 1965 Topps is by far the most coveted card of the set. With a PSA population of 1,402, only five cards, approximately 0.003%, have earned a PSA 9.
How much is a John Elway rookie card worth?
How much is a John Elway rookie card worth? A John Elway rookie card is worth around $26,000 at high grades (BGS 10, PSA 10) but will go for much less the lower the grade drops.
How much is a 1990 Joe Montana card worth?
1990 Topps #13 Joe Montana Winning any single game on the road in the NFL is challenging enough, let alone 18 in a row. Collectors throughout the hobby still love “Joe Cool” and this card can fetch around $40 in top grade.
What football cards from the 70s are worth money?
Most Valuable Football Cards 1970s Top Pick
- 1972 Topps Roger Staubach (Check Price) Staubach was affectionately known as both “Captain America” and “Captain Comeback”.
- 1971 Topps O.J. Simpson (Check Price)
- 1976 Topps Walter Payton (Check Price)
- 1970 O.J.
- 3 Other Most Valuable Football Cards 1976.
What are 1991 football cards worth?
10 Most Popular 1991 Score Football Cards
- 1991 Score Brett Favre (#611)
- 1991 Score Emmitt Smith (#15)
- 1991 Score Joe Montana (#1)
- 1991 Score Dan Marino (#385)
- 1991 Score Barry Sanders (#20)
- 1991 Score Jerry Rice (#380)
- 1991 Score Smith-Carrier Rookies of the Year (#675)
- 1991 Score John Elway (#410)
What is Holy Grail in football cards?
The Honus Wagner Card, the “Holy Grail” of Sports Cards. Most collectors, and even non-collectors for that matter, are familiar with the “Holy Grail” of sports cards, the T206 Honus Wagner card.
What brand of football cards are the best?
Top Football Card Brands 2021: Coming Soon
- 2021 Panini Select Football. As we just made clear, Panini is the king of the hill when it comes to football cards.
- 2021 Panini Prizm Football. While Panini Select is on the move for the top spot in Panini card brand dominance, Prizm still reigns supreme.
What is the oldest football card?
The oldest football card is the 1888 N162 Goodwin Champions card of Yale captain Harry Beecher. Beecher, whose full name was Henry Ward Beecher, played quarterback for the Bulldogs before embarking on a career as a sportswriter.