5 Most Valuable Football Cards 1990s: Includes Manning And Favre
- 1997 Brett Favre Fleer Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Green Card.
- 1998 Peyton Manning SP Authentic Card.
- 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman’s Best Refractor Card.
- 1999 Walter Peyton Upper Deck Century Legends Gold Card.
- Indeed, these most valuable 1990 Fleer football cards, as determined from recent eBay sales of PSA 10 copies, are still popular buys today. Hut! Hut! Rice had four straight 1000-yard receiving seasons and two Super Bowl rings to his credit by the time this card was issued.
- 1 Are any cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 2 What football cards from the 80s and 90s are worth money?
- 3 Are old football cards worth anything?
- 4 How much is Joe Montana rookie card worth?
- 5 What type of football cards are worth money?
- 6 How much is a Brett Favre rookie card worth?
- 7 What are the most valuable score football cards from 1991?
Are any cards from the 90s worth anything?
Some of the only sports cards from the early-1990s to maintain any value are the 1991 Donruss Elite inserts. The first serial numbered cards in the hobby, they were “limited” to 10,000 copies. This isn’t always the case as some of today’s cards can sell for hundreds or even thousands of dollars, but there aren’t many.
What football cards from the 80s and 90s are worth money?
Top 10 Most Valuable Football Rookie Cards of the 1980s
- 1981 Topps Football Joe Montana RC.
- 1986 Topps Jerry Rice RC.
- 1986 Topps Steve Young RC.
- 1984 Topps John Elway RC.
- 1984 Topps Dan Marino RC.
- 1986 Topps Reggie White RC.
- 1982 Topps Ronnie Lott RC.
- 1982 Topps Lawrence Taylor RC.
Are old football cards worth anything?
And their continued popularity and demand prove that football cards still do hold great value. That is a fact not likely to end any time soon. Only a finite number of them still exist and as likely as it is that football will remain a very popular sport, collectors will do anything to get their hands on them.
How much is Joe Montana rookie card worth?
How Much Is Montana’s Rookie Card Worth? Joe Montana’s official rookie card is his 1981 Topps #216 card. A perfect gem-mint copy of the card (PSA or SGC 10) is worth on average between $40,000 to $50,000.
What type of football cards are worth money?
10 Most valuable football cards: the all-time dream list
- 1935 National Chicle Bronko Nagurski Rookie Card.
- 2000 Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket Tom Brady Rookie Card (Autograph)
- 1965 Topps Joe Namath Rookie Card.
- 1958 Topps Jim Brown Rookie Card.
- 1894 Mayo Anonymous (John Dunlop, Harvard)
How much is a Brett Favre rookie card worth?
1991 Brett Favre Upper Deck Rookie Force #647: The Brett Favre Rookie Force 647 rookie card value for a raw card will go around $5 while a high-grade card (PSA 9 or 10) will sell for around $20 to $25.
What are the most valuable score football cards from 1991?
10 Most Popular 1991 Score Football Cards
- 1991 Score Brett Favre (#611)
- 1991 Score Emmitt Smith (#15)
- 1991 Score Joe Montana (#1)
- 1991 Score Dan Marino (#385)
- 1991 Score Barry Sanders (#20)
- 1991 Score Jerry Rice (#380)
- 1991 Score Smith-Carrier Rookies of the Year (#675)
- 1991 Score John Elway (#410)