How to make a paper football [ flick football ]?
- Paper Football Folding Instructions 1 – Fold a sheet of notebook paper in half lengthwise and crease. Tear along the crease and set aside one half. 2 – Fold the other half of the paper in half lengthwise again, creating a long strip. 3 – At one short end, fold up the corner to create a triangle. 4 – Tightly fold the triangle up the strip.
How do you make a paper football easy?
How to Make a Paper Football
- Start with a piece of lined paper. Printer works too, but lined is easier.
- Fold paper in half, hot dog style.
- Fold in half again, hot dog style.
- Fold in half, top to bottom.
- Unfold last fold.
- Take the bottom and fold to the left until the line.
- Fold bottom half upwards.
- Turn over.
How do you make a sticky note out of paper football?
To make a sticky note football, fold a square sticky note corner to corner to form a triangle with the sticky surface facing out. Fold the triangle over 2 more times to get an increasingly small triangle. The sticky surface should help the paper cling to itself so your football doesn’t come apart. How do I flick it?
How do you make a paper football goal?
How to Make a Paper Goal Post
- Locate a toilet paper roll.
- Take another piece of blank paper.
- Stick the folded piece of paper (with glue or with tape) to the roll.
- Make two more paper rolls and stick them on both sides of the other piece of paper vertically.
- Stand the paper goal posts up.
How do you fold money for football?
In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper football with a $20 bill. First, take the bill and fold it in half length wise. Next, take the bill and fold one of the ends into a triangular shape. After this, fold the triangle over and keep doing this until you get to the end.
How can I goal post at home?
- Cut one length of 10′ pipe into two 5′ sections.
- Cut a second length of 10′ pipe into one 6′ section and two 2′ sections.
- Assemble two goalposts by fitting the 6′ section into a T connector.
- Then attach the two 2′ sections to either side of the T to create a large T.