What should a coach do for a flag football team?
- The coach should assign the team’s best athletes to play the defensive end positions, the team’s strongest player as nose guard and its fastest player at rover back. Conduct flag-pulling drills at each practice; the players must learn their assignments and techniques for getting to the ball carrier.
How can I practice flag football by myself?
Easy Practice Drills
- Run Around Cones. This is a simple drill that helps develop ball carrying skills and coordination.
- Team Hand-off Exchange.
- Don’t Sweep Too Wide Drill.
- Three on Two Running Drill.
- QB 3 Step Drop, Roll-Out Drill.
- Out of the Back Field Receiving Drill.
- Passing Drill.